Compatible!

Post here if you have found compatibilty issues with a device you have tried with the CFFA Interface card. These can be accounts of both failure and success.

Moderator: rich

Postby cajenn » Wed May 22, 2002 5:35 pm

Hi, just got the cffa and works GREAT! Already installed 6.01 with a Seagate 1.2g ide hard drive. Looking good so far!!!

Charles
cajenn

Postby h.katz » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:09 am

I don't know if I posted this around here or not, but FWIW, I tried a CFFA card in a Laser 128ex, and other than it looking a bit weird seeing the card sticking out of the side of the machine, it worked fine. It booted up and presented me with my HD launcer program and gave me access to all my programs. (If I had one of those Laser expansion boxes I'd feel a bit more comfortable about using ANY card with the Laser! :smile:

Later.........Howard
h.katz

Postby Apple_boot_in_Japan » Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:16 am

I have teste my first CFFA card with 128MB CF on ROM03 Apple IIgs with ZipGS 8Mhz and RamFast. I do not know why but when I initialised CF firstly with HFS, I encountered writing error. But I tried to switche ZipGS dipswtch to slow down the slot of the card, it did not show any difference. after a while, I re-initialised with Prodos and re-copied from SCSI drives to CF, it can boot and everything looks OK. It is so good.
Apple_boot_in_Japan

Return to Compatibility Issues