Reversed the eeprom programing

For people with technical questions about their CFFA Interface card. You can use this forum to communicate with me and with other CFFA users. If you are posting a problem, please be as detailed as possible, including any necessary sequence needed to cause the problem, your system information and any error messages.

Moderator: rich

Reversed the eeprom programing

Postby Ken C » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:43 pm

Rich,

I screwed up. I programmed the C02 firmware into the 6502 area and the 02 firmware into the 65C02 area. When I try and boot from slot 1, all I get is an * prompt. Moved the card to slot 7, and programmed it correctly. Move it back to slot 1 and asterisk prompt. Any way to recover ?
Ken C

Re: Reversed the eeprom programing

Postby Ken C » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:50 pm

Ok, I must have REALLY messed this card up. Now, the * prompt in slot 7 as well. Basically, no CFFA card. Hopefully, there is a recovery procedure ???
Ken C

Re: Reversed the eeprom programing

Postby Ken C » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:55 pm

Thank you, Rich, all is working !

It took some serious help from Rich to get this bad boy working again. But, with his guidance, the CFFA card is functioning properly with Version 2 firmware.

And, the lesson learned, RTFM. Pay attention to what you are doing. My excuse ??? A senior moment, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :-)

Once more, appreciate all your help.

Ken C
Ken C

Return to Tech Support Issues